At Edg-Clif Farms and Vineyard we are anxious to share our new wines with our friends, community and family. The word is out that the grapes and wine are of an exceptional quality for a new vineyard. We have taken great care to hand-craft our wines and watch over each detail while following the instructions of our Wine making consultant. Even as young wines each of the 6 batches has aromas, tastes and character that can be distinguished as rich, fruitful, some dry and some lighter in taste and all with good color. As we plan to introduce our first wine many have asked if they can reserve a case. Some friends have been so helpful and have volunteered many hours to assist this new enterprise and we want to make sure they have some of the first wines. So we have created a unique 3-tier Wine Club program to include all those who want to participate in making Edg-Clif Farms and Vineyard and it’s winery a success. Please go to our web-site www.edg-clif.com where you can download the Wine Club information and registration form. The following is an excerpt from that download:
First Case Club
Membership only for those who pre-order a case(s) of Edg-clif Vineyard’s first wine from the first harvest; our 2011 vintage Chambourcin Rosé at $132/case of 12 bottles (at $11 a bottle that is more than a 20% savings off the regular price of $14)
• 20% discount on any future cases of wine purchased in 2011
• Complimentary wine tastings and tours for you and your guests (by reservation)
• Invitations to 2011 Wine Club member-only events
• Exclusive opportunities for pre-release wine purchase, including limited quantity special reserve and late harvest wines
Pre-ordered cases of wine may be picked-up in St. Louis or at Edg-Clif Vineyard before it’s market release in Spring 2011.
Volunteer for 6 or more hours in the vineyard during special work weekends throughout the year
• Tutorials in viticulture and wine-making
• Receive Grape Friends T-shirt
• Enjoy Good Food-Bad Pay!
• Limited overnight accommodations at Edg-Clif available through advance reservations
• Complimentary wine tasting and tour during the work weekend
• Purchase wine by the bottle at a 10% discount or by the case for the 20% discount during the work weekend
• During harvest, receive the opportunity to buy grapes or juice as available
• Invitations to Wine Club member-only events
Annual Wine Club (Available 2012)
Purchase two bottles during your visit to Edg-Clif, then qualify to sign-up for two bottles to be shipped to you six times a year,at 20% discount (plus shipping, or you may pick up at the winery.)
• 20% discount on wine purchases in our tasting room
• Exclusive opportunities for pre-release wine purchase, including limited quantity special reserve and late harvest wines.
• Invitations to 2012 Wine Club member-only events
• Complimentary wine tasting and tour for you and your guests (by reservation).