Join the winemaker’s of Edg-Clif Farm & Winery at the Old Caledonian Bed & Breakfast at 6:00 pm Tuesday, February 14th for an incredible six-course dinner prepared in-house by the B&B’s classically trained chef. Each course will be paired with an outstanding selection from the Edg-Clif wine-cellar. The winermaker’s dinner menu will include a selection of house-made pastas, smoked fish, hand-cranked sausages, jams – even maple syrup – among other delicious items from the Old Caledonian’s kitchen.
All food and wine is included in the $40 per person price, and those wishing to add a night’s stay at the Old Caledonian Bed & Breakfast will receive 10% off regular room rates for that night with purchased dinner tickets.
Please make your reservations for you and your loved one for a fun and tasty evening. Seating is limited to 12 for this event. Call 573-438-4741 or 314-803-6337 to reserve!
Valentine’s Wine Pairing Menu
- Pasta: Butternut agnolotti, house-cured and smoked bacon, pecans, maple butter — Paired with Edg-Clif Chardonel
- Salad: Greens, tomato, cucumber, smoked catfish, lemon vinaigrette —Wine pairing Edg-Clif Vignoles
- Appetizer: Chicken rillette, house-made flatbread, cheddar gougere, mulberry jam — Paired with Edg-Clif Chambourcin Rose
- First: Crispy pork confit, honey-cornbread cake, sorghum molasses – Paired with Edg-Clif Chambourcin
- Second: House-made za’atar spiced lamb sausage, minted farro, vegetable saute – Paired with Estate Bottled 2013, Edg-Clif Reserve
- Dessert: Raspberry mousse profiterole, chocolate fudge ganache, rosewater anglaise – Paired with Edg-Clif Showbarn Red
Menu subject to change depending on ingredient availability.